A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Preslar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Preslar, General Orthopedics, Shoulder, and Knee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preslar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Preslar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Preslar graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Preslar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur J Preslar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Preslar practice?
- Dr. Arthur Preslar has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Preslar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Conway, SC.
See Conway Orthopedic Surgeons.