A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Jacobs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Jacobs, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Russell Jacobs MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur R. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Arthur Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Jacobs practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.