A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Jacobs is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Jacobs, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jacobs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Russell Jacobs MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur R. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Arthur Jacobs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Jacobs practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ardsley, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.