A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Rettig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Rettig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Rettig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rettig graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rettig has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rettig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Rettig practice?
Dr. Arthur Rettig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Avon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Avon Orthopedic Surgeons.