A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Rettig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Rettig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rettig
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rettig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Rettig, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rettig graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rettig has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur C Rettig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Rettig practice?
- Dr. Arthur Rettig has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Rettig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.