Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Riba
Dr. Arthur Riba, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Westland, MI and Wayne, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Riba is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers and Univ Of Michigan Heath Center, Ann Arbor, Mi. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Riba has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Arthur Riba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.
Dr. Samir Dabbous
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Dearborn, MI 0.02 mi40
Dr. Joseph Chattahi
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology
Dearborn, MI 0.02 mi10
Dr. Sohail Hassan
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dearborn, MI 0.02 mi23