A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Riba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Riba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Riba graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Riba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans