A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Riba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Riba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Riba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Riba graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Riba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lee Riba MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Riba practice?
- Dr. Arthur Riba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Riba practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.