A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Riba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Riba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riba
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Riba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Riba, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Riba graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Riba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Riba FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Riba practice?
- Dr. Arthur Riba has 7 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Riba practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.