A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Rifkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Rifkin, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rifkin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rifkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Rifkin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Retardation
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rifkin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rifkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Zucker Hillside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur E Rifkin MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Rifkin practice?
- Dr. Arthur Rifkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Rifkin practices Psychiatry near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Psychiatrists.