A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Rifkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Rifkin, Psychiatrist is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Rifkin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Retardation
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rifkin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rifkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Zucker Hillside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur E Rifkin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Rifkin practice?
- Dr. Arthur Rifkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Rifkin practices Psychiatry near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Oaks, NY.
See Manhasset Psychiatrists.