A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Rivard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Rivard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivard
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rivard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Rivard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivard graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Rivard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Logan Hospital
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- James B Haggin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Kenneth Rivard MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur K. Rivard practice?
- Dr. Arthur Rivard has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Rivard practices Ophthalmology near Danville, KY.
See Danville Ophthalmologists.