A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Rivard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Rivard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Rivard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivard graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Rivard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Logan Hospital
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- James B Haggin Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur K. Rivard practice?
Dr. Arthur Rivard practices Ophthalmology near Danville, KY.
See Danville Ophthalmologists.