A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Roberson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Roberson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Roberson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Roberson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Pulaski Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur E Roberson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Roberson practice?
- Dr. Arthur Roberson has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Roberson practices Internal Medicine near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Internists.