A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Rosecan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Rosecan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Rosecan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosecan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rosecan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Scott Rosecan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Rosecan practice?
- Dr. Arthur Rosecan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Rosecan practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Psychiatrists and Leesburg Geriatric Doctors.