A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Rosecan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Rosecan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosecan
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Rosecan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Rosecan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosecan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rosecan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Scott Rosecan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Rosecan practice?
- Dr. Arthur Rosecan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Rosecan practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Leesburg Psychiatrists.