A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Rosenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Rosenman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Rosenman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenman graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Rosenman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Brunswick Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Rosenman practice?
Dr. Arthur Rosenman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amityville, NY.
See West Islip Obstetricians & Gynecologists.