Dr. Arthur Rosenthal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2016
Ms.
Over twenty years ago,Dr.Rosenthal treated my then husband for very serious and prolonged illness. Throughout the duration of this almost fatal illness,Dr. Rosenthal showed himself to be the most professional and talented physician. HIs compassion and patience over the many months (years) that followed were emphasized by the kindness he always showed our family. This is a doctor who can be trusted to treat any illness within his purview with knowledge and compassion....even when he has to admit that he can do no more for the patient as he did to another family member. Thank Heaven for doctors of this caliber!

April 5th, 2016
BEST SURGEON
A DOCTOR'S DOCTOR. COMPASSIONATE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, SKILLFUL. AN ACKNOWLED LEADER IN HIS FIELD.

October 21st, 2015
Special Person and Practice
He's a wonderful doctor. Well respected and respectful.

February 23rd, 2015
Very Happy Cancer Free
Dr. Rosenthal has to be the sweetest with the best bed side manor. He is very Guinine.... He is a teaching Dr. which says tons about his wisdom and work. Thank you for taking great care of me and making me feel I was your only patient.

April 29th, 2014
Rude receptionist-Lisa
I called to ask about a recent procedure and the receptionist "Lisa" was so RUDE! Not sure if she just a receptionist or nurse. This is the second time I spoke to her, next time I will tell her she needs to work on being a little more courteous to her "customers".

March 10th, 2014
Best of the Best
Dr. Rosenthal is an amazingly skilled and compassionate surgeon. I recommend him to anyone who wants to receive care that is backed with years of experience and the ultimate in sensitivity.

March 15th, 2012
previous patient
i think Dr.Rosenthal is a great surgeon and his creditials are highly regarded. My pcp referred me to him for my gallbladder surgery about 10 plus yrs ago. he was kind and compasionate. i went through the surgery no problems . i had such a good out come i have sent family members to him for any surgical issues.my grandmother was one of his patients and she loved him. thanks to Dr. Rosenthal and his care all of us are still doing great i will continue to refer people to him .

March 11th, 2012
I was referred to Dr Rosenthal by my PCP for surgery. He was very kind and caring. He took his time with me as he explained the surgery. Everything went extremely well after surgery. I couldn't have been happier with the results. I feel so fortunate to have been referred to such an excellent surgeon. I would definitely recommend Dr Rosenthal to anyone in need of surgery. His staff was outstanding as well!