A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Rosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Rosner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Rosner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rosner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Jeffrey Rosner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Rosner practice?
- Dr. Arthur Rosner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Arthur Rosner practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.