Dr. Arthur Rosner MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2017
Outstanding physician multiple family members see!

January 19th, 2017
Felt Impersonal
We are looking for an ENT and when I pulled up the video i remembered having been in to see the a couple years ago with my young son. I will not go back, i felt brushed aside, seemed impersonal and vividly recall being sent to his front counter to buy the saline rinse kit from his business, ugh. Did not address my sons issue which is why 5 years later we are looking for a dr, I know we will need to keep looking.

December 30th, 2016
More into selling hearing aids than treatment
I went to dr Rosner for ear infection and clogged ear discomfort. He prescribed the medication that did not work . After I had used the medication for over two weeks without any result, he admitted the risk of the side effects were much higher than it's benefits. All his emphasis was to sell me hearing aid while I know that I do not need it. I am very unhappy with his service and I do. It recommend him to anyone.

December 27th, 2015
I saw Dr Rosner twice. First time he was excellent. Very thorough. Very helpful. Excellent at educating me. He also explained that I probably have issues with P.O.T.S. The second time I saw him it was because I had a sudden onset of intense vertigo that came on with an infection, and would not go away. He spent about 3 minutes with me, and said I did not have BPPV, and sent the M.A. in to check my blood pressure. He came back in and said I should see my cardiologist, it's not an ear issue. I told him, based on my symptoms, I was wondering about vestibular neuritis. He said it's a cardiac problem, see my cardiologist. A few days later, I landed in U of M E.R. They ran tests, and did an MRI. They said I have vestibular neuritis - and I presented rather classically. So....who do I believe? The E.R. who spent 13 hours with me running many tests, or an ENT who spent 3 minutes and seemed to have an attitude of having his mind made up before he even examined me?

December 8th, 2015
17 year positive history
Our children's hearing issues resulted in no hearing loss thanks to Dr. Rosner. Their sleep issues have also been addressed expertly. (And their diagnoses were confirmed via 2nd opinion- for other reviews saying he pushed it--this was not our experience.) He is a genius. He also offers outstanding audiology services and leans towards alternative homeopathic solutions when possible. Our son, when he was very young, had a serious situation and took a turn for the worse quite unexpectedly. We brought him in. Dr. Rosner in short order started listing multiple approaches we could consider. Then he selected the top choices and made us feel part of the decision. He is an exceptional creative problem solver.

January 24th, 2014
AMAZING!
I am 42 yrs old and I have been plagued with chronic sinus and upper respiratory infections my entire life…most of the time these infections would go straight into pneumonia. Dr. Rosner diagnosed me with pneumonia deficiency and ordered me to get the phenomena vaccine. I got the vaccine and since then I haven’t been sick at ALL! Dr. Rosner actually cures people rather than dragging them thru treatment after treatment just to make $$$$ like other doctors. He has a new staff that is very friendly and helpful to all my concerns. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rosner. He may speak fast but he is incredibly patient and will take the time to speak with you if you have questions. What he lacks in bed side manner he makes up for in true professionalism and experience in actually CURING a patient rather than just “treating” them. Best Doctor EVER!!!

August 2nd, 2013
Unsure
I Brought my 3 year old to see Dr Rosner and he treats patients as if they are on an assembly line. No bedside manner. His credentials are impressive, but it is too bad he gives such a bad impression. He has an arrogance about him and makes you feel stupid for asking any questions. He talks very fast in a rehearsed tone as if he is annoyed to have to repeat the same thing to every patient. I was in the waiting room longer than my actual appointment with Dr Rosner. It also amazes me that he specializes in pediatric ENT but clearly does not really like children.

November 28th, 2012
15 year daughters UPPP surgery
My 15 year old daughter needed a UPPP and other extensive surgery I was skeptical at first, but he did a awesome job and I believe cured my daughters severe sleep apnea, you may seemed rushed or I have seen other reviews about being money hungry that is not the case at all he is just well educated and knows what he is talking about.I give him an A+++ all the way

April 4th, 2012
Dr. Rosner was quick to assess my lymphoma and one paralyzed vocal cord and motivated the hospital to accelerate my care. He also was refreshingly effecient with my health care dollars. I have recommended him to co-workers.

January 16th, 2012
Very Long waiting time. Poor staff service. Treatment did not help.

October 16th, 2011
The doctor seems money hungry. Hurried. Does not seem interested in the patients problem. Just how to maximize his income.

October 29th, 2010
Fast Talker - Pushes sleep apnia testing $$$$$
Dr. Rosner talks at about 100 miles an hour. Very poor at explaining the root cause of an ear problem. Quick to recommend sleep apnia testing (big bucks). You leave his office more confused than when you got there. quick with instructions. Nothing written and very vague. Seems annoyed if you ask for an explanation.