Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Rothman
Dr. Arthur Rothman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Rothman is affiliated with Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr, Hackensack University Medical Center and Pascack Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Rothman has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Arthur Rothman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Damon Fellman
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi47
Dr. Andrea Walter
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi19
Dr. Sergio Yero
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi25