Dr. Arthur Daus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 7 reviews

March 11th, 2016
he did a terrible job on my ex-husband's back surgery! He had a terrible bedside manner and sent him home with no drain, resulting in a massive infection which had to have more surgery to correct. It has been a nightmare for over five years now.

March 20th, 2013
MBA
This is the most kind and caring doctor I have known and he was overbooked after the tornado and yet still fit me in and took care of me when all the other neurosurgeons were without an office. His knowledge and bedside manner are impeccable! I would highly recommend him!

April 12th, 2012
In terms of knowledge, Dr. Daus is good. I did have a problem with his way of talking to others instead of directly to me about my problems and condition. It seems to be how most in his field operate in conjunction with patients, however, I prefer to have more personal contact. He is a good doctor otherwise.

January 8th, 2012
Incredible recovery after auto accident because of surgical procedure performed by this doctor

January 2nd, 2011
Worst Doctor EVER
I made an appointment with this Doctor since he was the only one I could see that would take my workman's compensation insurance. When Dr. Daus came into see me, he DID NOT greet me, but sat down and started looking over my medical records that had been sent over 2 weeks prior to my visit. He then proceeded to ask me questions about my injury, and made exasperated sounds as I explained what happened and was VERY RUDE and IMPATIENT with me. He is NOT CARING, he does not believe in giving ANY KIND OF PAIN MEDICATION AND MADE IT VERY OBVIOUS THAT HE DISAPPROVES OF PRESCRIBING ANY TYPE OF PAIN MEDICATION. EVEN THOUGH MY MEDICAL RECORDS CLEARLY STATED THAT I HAVE BEEN ON PAIN MEDS. AND MUSCLE RELAVERS FOR MY INJURY. Then to top it all off, I have NOT seen him in 3 months and he said I am medically stationary so now my Temporary Total Disability pay has been stopped. Even the Doctor that I was referred to, to have an EMG done, told me I should find another Doctor. He SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE AT ALL. If I knew this before I WOULD HAVE NEVER WENT TO HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!

January 4th, 2010
Dr. Daus was awful! By far the worst Dr. I've ever met. I know of two people he has almost killed. His social skills are also awful. He doesn't deserve to be a Dr.

July 3rd, 2008
Couldn't have asked for a better outcome or experience!
This guy's soft spoken and understated but surgery outcome was without complication. Initial and follow up visits were great. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone who may need his services.