Dr. Arthur Daus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Daus?

May 19th, 2017

Fantastic Surgeon and Person

Dr. Daus is one of the most skilled surgeons in the world. He is extremely gifted and did a fantastic job with my surgery. I was hit by a drunk driver and came into the hospital on death's door. He not only saved my life but performed spinal surgery so well that I was able to walk again despite what many other doctors at the hospital said. My recovery was so successful because of my adherence to physical rehabilitation recommended by Dr. Daus. Dr. Daus was my guardian angel and was a blessing to me and so many others in the community. He did his best with me and all of his patients, and his expertise and work ethic are greatly missed.

March 15th, 2017

A+ Neurosurgeon

I was in a horrible workplace accident, and I am very blessed that Dr. Daus was able to take care of me and help me get back to normal. He was very skilled regarding the surgeries he performed, and he was very respectful, caring, and helpful through my recovery process. Now regarding some of these other reviews, it is sad to see some people mistaking the caution and medical judgement of the doctor as him being a bad doctor. Just because he didn't prescribe you high strength pain pills at your request or because another doctor did once meant that he was cautious about prescribing medicines to avoid putting his license in jeopardy. Also, the doctor determining that you are no longer severely affected by your injuries means that you passed many tests and met recovery goals. That is a GOOD thing! Be happy that you are better and stop whining about your disability check going away. Dr. Daus was very knowledgeable, skilled, professional, and how much he "cares" is a very subjective performance measure. He spent about 20 minutes with me each time he saw me (other than the surgeries), and he was happy to answer questions and explain things that I did not understand. That was a great experience by my standards, but someone else might not have liked that he did not spend an hour with them each time. He can't force a patient to follow post surgical care especially after we leave the hospital. I followed his instructions and did physical rehab too. It was long and expensive, but I would not have had such a great outcome if I ignored the doctor's orders. It is our responsibility as patients to follow the instructions given by ANY physician in order to get better.

March 15th, 2017

Fantastic Doctor and Experience

Extremely knowledgeable and professional! It is great to find someone so skilled and humble. He truly cares about his patients and does an excellent job treating those in need of his care. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

March 14th, 2017

Fantastic

July 8th, 2016

Outstanding

March 11th, 2016

he did a terrible job on my ex-husband's back surgery! He had a terrible bedside manner and sent him home with no drain, resulting in a massive infection which had to have more surgery to correct. It has been a nightmare for over five years now.

March 20th, 2013

MBA

This is the most kind and caring doctor I have known and he was overbooked after the tornado and yet still fit me in and took care of me when all the other neurosurgeons were without an office. His knowledge and bedside manner are impeccable! I would highly recommend him!

April 12th, 2012

In terms of knowledge, Dr. Daus is good. I did have a problem with his way of talking to others instead of directly to me about my problems and condition. It seems to be how most in his field operate in conjunction with patients, however, I prefer to have more personal contact. He is a good doctor otherwise.

January 9th, 2012

Incredible recovery after auto accident because of surgical procedure performed by this doctor

January 2nd, 2011

Worst Doctor EVER

I made an appointment with this Doctor since he was the only one I could see that would take my workman's compensation insurance. When Dr. Daus came into see me, he DID NOT greet me, but sat down and started looking over my medical records that had been sent over 2 weeks prior to my visit. He then proceeded to ask me questions about my injury, and made exasperated sounds as I explained what happened and was VERY RUDE and IMPATIENT with me. He is NOT CARING, he does not believe in giving ANY KIND OF PAIN MEDICATION AND MADE IT VERY OBVIOUS THAT HE DISAPPROVES OF PRESCRIBING ANY TYPE OF PAIN MEDICATION. EVEN THOUGH MY MEDICAL RECORDS CLEARLY STATED THAT I HAVE BEEN ON PAIN MEDS. AND MUSCLE RELAVERS FOR MY INJURY. Then to top it all off, I have NOT seen him in 3 months and he said I am medically stationary so now my Temporary Total Disability pay has been stopped. Even the Doctor that I was referred to, to have an EMG done, told me I should find another Doctor. He SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE AT ALL. If I knew this before I WOULD HAVE NEVER WENT TO HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!

April 24th, 2009

An expert in his field!/exceptional care

July 3rd, 2008

Couldn't have asked for a better outcome or experience!

This guy's soft spoken and understated but surgery outcome was without complication. Initial and follow up visits were great. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone who may need his services.