Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  MBA  |  show details
by Jacquee on Mar 20th, 2013

This is the most kind and caring doctor I have known and he was overbooked after the tornado and yet still fit me in and took care of me when all the other neurosurgeons were without an office. His knowledge and bedside manner are impeccable! I would highly recommend him!

|  Love  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

I worked with him and he cared for a family member. He is a very man with a huge heart. I miss you and so does BIG D

Apr 12th, 2012

In terms of knowledge, Dr. Daus is good. I did have a problem with his way of talking to others instead of directly to me about my problems and condition. It seems to be how most in his field operate in conjunction with patients, however, I prefer to have more personal contact. He is a good doctor otherwise.

Jan 8th, 2012

Incredible recovery after auto accident because of surgical procedure performed by this doctor

|  Worst Doctor EVER  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2011

I made an appointment with this Doctor since he was the only one I could see that would take my workman's compensation insurance. When Dr. Daus came into see me, he DID NOT greet me, but sat down and started looking over my medical records that had been sent over 2 weeks prior to my visit. He then proceeded to ask me questions about my injury, and made exasperated sounds as I explained what happened and was VERY RUDE and IMPATIENT with me. He is NOT CARING, he does not believe in giving ANY KIND OF PAIN MEDICATION AND MADE IT VERY OBVIOUS THAT HE DISAPPROVES OF PRESCRIBING ANY TYPE OF PAIN MEDICATION. EVEN THOUGH MY MEDICAL RECORDS CLEARLY STATED THAT I HAVE BEEN ON PAIN MEDS. AND MUSCLE RELAVERS FOR MY INJURY. Then to top it all off, I have NOT seen him in 3 months and he said I am medically stationary so now my Temporary Total Disability pay has been stopped. Even the Doctor that I was referred to, to have an EMG done, told me I should find another Doctor. He SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE AT ALL. If I knew this before I WOULD HAVE NEVER WENT TO HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!

Jan 4th, 2010

Dr. Daus was awful! By far the worst Dr. I've ever met. I know of two people he has almost killed. His social skills are also awful. He doesn't deserve to be a Dr.

Sep 6th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Both my wife and I have had him operate on our backs and he's exellent. Would reckemend him to anyone. Also he's a big man with a big heart for his people that see him. One of the best!!!!!!!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Couldn't have asked for a better outcome or experience!  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2008

This guy's soft spoken and understated but surgery outcome was without complication. Initial and follow up visits were great. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone who may need his services.