A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Saari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Saari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Saari, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saari graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Saari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Health System
- Bell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Frank Saari FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Saari practice?
- Dr. Arthur Saari has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Saari practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Internists, Marquette Pulmonologists, and Marquette Sleep Medicine Doctors.