A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Safran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Multiple Sclerosis MS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Safran graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Safran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Safran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Safran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur P. Safran practice?
Dr. Arthur Safran practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Natick, MA and Brighton, MA.
See Framingham Internists and Framingham Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Art Safran, Dr. Arturo Safran