A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Safran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Safran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Safran graduated from New York University.
Dr. Safran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Paul Safran MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur P. Safran practice?
- Dr. Arthur Safran has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Safran practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Newton, MA.
See Newton Internists and Newton Neurologists.