Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Salibian
Dr. Arthur Salibian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Salibian is affiliated with St Jude Medical Center, Orange County Global Medical Center and Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC). Dr. Salibian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Salibian has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Arthur Salibian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Daniel Reichner II
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Orange, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Juan Fuentes
Family Medicine, General Practice, Plastic Surgery
Orange, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Joon Choi
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Orange, CA 0 mi17