A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Salibian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Salibian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Salibian, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salibian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salibian has 23 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Hagop Salibian MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Salibian practice?
- Dr. Arthur Salibian has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Salibian practices Plastic Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Plastic Surgeons.