A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Salibian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Salibian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Salibian, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salibian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salibian has 23 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salibian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 8 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Salibian practice?
Dr. Arthur Salibian practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.