Dr. Arthur Schatz MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Miami, FL

3.8

October 28th, 2016
Mrs
He is warm and makes you feel at ease. Been seeing him for years and highly recommend him

March 27th, 2015
EXCEPTIONAL
Dr. Schatz is the most ethical, professional, kind, caring doctor. All my friends and family go to him. He spends time discussing total medical history each time I go. He saved my life with a diagnosis that no other doctor was aware--was not even his field. He would not enter an examining room without his nurse present. He is very strict about this. Nurse always covers his patients with a sheet as other doctors do. I highly recommend this doctor who truly cares about each patient as if patient was his family member.

February 11th, 2014
I have been seeing Dr. Schatz for many years. I felt lost before I connected with him. I had been to many other gynocologists and did not receive an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Schatz saved my life. He is an expert diagnostician, has an outgoing, caring demeanor and spends as much time as needed with me. He has phoned me many timetofollow-up, and shows that he definitely cares about his patients. You could not have a better doctor than Dr. Schatz. He is at the top of his field. I highly recommend him!!

December 12th, 2013
The Best!!!!
I have been seeing Dr. Schatz for over 20 years. Additionally, he is also the physician to many of my friends and family members. Dr. Schatz is brilliant and his vast knowledge, experience and caring nature make him my most trusted doctor. He has assisted me in reviewing and explaining involved medical diagnoses and treatment from my other specialists. He truly cares about his patients. He readily returns phone calls. I high recommended this wonderful doctor and human being!!

June 22nd, 2010
DR ARTHUR SCHATZ A WONDERFUL DR
DR SCHATZ HAS BEEN MY DR FOR ABOUT 37 YEARS AND IS MY OLDEST DR BUT NOT BY AGE.I STARTED OUT WITH HIM WHEN HE FIRST STARTED OUT.HE IS A WONDERFUL DR, VERY SMART AND SHARP AND HAS ONE OF THE BEST PERSONALITIES AROUND.DR SCHATZ IS VERY FUNNY AND CARES SO MUCH ABOUT HIS PATIENTS, HE IS THE BEST.I WOULD NEVER GO TO ANYONE ELSE BUT HIM.