Dr. Arthur Schiff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

June 21st, 2016
Outstanding care
It has been a very long time since I have been to a doctor that had such caring and concern for his patients. Dr Schiff makes me feel very comfortable in speaking to him about the things that have been going on since my accident. His nurse was exceptional in taking down my medical history and medications and making sure I knew exactly what the doctor would be doing. The office receptionist was very courteous and caring and made you feel very at ease. I would recommend this office to anybody needing to see a neurologist for any of their needs.

February 16th, 2015
Siezures, Dr Visits, and Phone Calls
I had a bad auto mobile accident was in the hospital for 6 weeks, was referred to Dr Schiff after my discharge. Gradually I started experiencing more and more siezures, I phoned his office after each one after having two in one week his nurse told me I didn't have to call after every siezure. She was rude and disrespectful, I also felt like I was rushed in and out of the office. I now have a new Dr he is more informative, changed medication and appointments are more frenquent.

September 19th, 2013
Empathetic, Caring, Concerned,& Compassionate
Dr A. Schiff & his staff are very personable & pleasant, effective & efficient. A doctor specific in Epilepsy was my need. Dr Schiff was recommended by another physician. I found Dr Schiff to be thorough, compassionate. He paid attention to my concerns. He is perceptive & understands that I want to be well & enjoy my life as I used to. He clearly wants to address the issues at hand & like a great detective , wants to solve the mystery. He wants to help you get on with the business of your life. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a Neurologist. He is on your team, your side....

April 1st, 2013
Rushed and incomplete diagnosis
Most of the appointment was spent with an assistant. The doctor spent maybe five minutes with me. After several years of treatment, it turns out he had been treating me for something I didn't have, and the issue was a simple medication problem. Will be going to another doctor.

March 15th, 2012
Generally very satisfied
Dr. Schiff has always been very relaxed and mild mannered each time I have seen him. His exams are thorough and he always makes a point of asking in more than one way about new symptoms. His nurse is spectacular and always goes above and beyond. My only "issue" with the office staff is that even when you have confirmed your appointment with them on the reminder call, they still keep calling. Annoying more than truly problematic.

October 26th, 2010
Terrible bedside manner. Rude and condescending. Definitely do not go to this doctor. I can't find a new neurologist fast enough.