A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Schmidt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Schmidt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Schmidt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Sartori Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Edward Schmidt MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Arthur Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Schmidt practices Internal Medicine near Cedar Falls, IA.
See Cedar Falls Internists.