Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Schmidt
Dr. Arthur Schmidt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Falls, IA, with other offices in Waterloo, IA and Waterloo, IA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schmidt is affiliated with Sartori Memorial Hospital, Allen Hospital and Bettendorf Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Schmidt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arthur Schmidt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Falls, IA.
Dr. Renu Bansal
Internal Medicine, Residency
Cedar Falls, IA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Diane Heindl
Cedar Falls, IA 0.48 mi28
Dr. Cary Rose
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Cedar Falls, IA 0.48 mi23