A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Schneider is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Michael Reese Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Boris Schneider MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Arthur B. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Arthur Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Schneider practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Endocrinologists.