Dr. Arthur Schoengold Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2013

Dr. Schoengold is he most caring doctor i have ever been to. He has 2 girls that work for him Ashley is the front desk and Julie is the nurse. They are the sweetest and loving girls i have ever had to deal with. I have been reading the previous post and i am shocked about all the bad complaints about his staff. I am wondering if the ones who left the post are the problem and not my doctors staff. It sickens me to read these. Those two girls work so hard and have to deal with constant complaints ruddiness and peoples problems all day. Maybe they should stop and think that they could be the problem. Keep you heads up girls and don't listen to any of those complaint. You girls rock:)

August 14th, 2012

RUDE STAFF THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT PATIENTS

I have been a patient there for many years and honestly I do not have a major problem with the dr. he is very kind and always seemed to know his stuff. I almost never have a wait to see him but the visits are extremely quick and I never feel like he has the time to take with me. Julie the nurse has always been very nice and personable with me but she does often seem very bored with her job. Ashley is the girl that works at the front desk and she is extremely rude with her monotone voice. I had a refill request sent there recently and it was never honored, nor did I get a call from them and I found out that they were on "vacation" for the week but failed to inform the patients (maybe a letter or email would of been nice). They are suppossed to be at lunch from 12:30-2:30 and the answering service takes their call but its more like 12:00-3:00! I am considering highly on getting a new Dr. especially for the reason of the staff (which really means Ashley). RUDE! RUDE!

August 2nd, 2012

Hands down, the rudest office staff imaginable!

I almost walked before seeing the doctor. The office staff was the rudest, most unprofessional staff I have ever dealt with. Period. My first visit. And my last.

June 23rd, 2012

superb diagnosis with poor office staff

I've used this doc for 25+ years, and have no issues recommending him to members of my family or others (and they experienced his skill as well). Able to diagnose some extremely rare illness, and restored me to health. Makes sure that I understand any prescriptions, as well as when (and to what extent) I can modify medications depending upon seasonal considerations. HOWEVER: office staff is a problem, & he isn't very responsive to the criticism of his staff. Nevertheless, it's clearly worth it for his skills and caring. He never treated me (or any family member that he's seen) with personal caring.

May 18th, 2012

Worst staff I've ever seen in a doctor's office. Just two women (always the same) at the front desk. They both look bored when you walk in. Both are incredibly nasty. I even spoke with Dr. Schoengold about one of them - he clearly doesn't like to deal with these types of issues. I've known other patients, looking for a new doctor, to have encounter the same problems. Even though they like the doctor, they've switched to another one simply because of the front desk staff. Absolutely horrendous and lacks the least little professionalism.

May 13th, 2010

Very dissatisfied with the office staff : rude and unprofessional. Never any follow up.Am looking for a new doctor now.

December 28th, 2009

Angry Office staff

I was seeing this Dr for few years and finally decided to change the Dr. Staff was always rude. Receptionist was reluctant to give receipt for the copay and seems angry at the patients.

March 22nd, 2010