Dr. Arthur Schurgin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Schurgin?

January 30th, 2014

Great Physician!!!

Dr. Schurgin has done three procedures on me. He is thorough, taking his time to review all the facts, asking questions, answering questions, etc. He is very friendly, courteous, listens well and knows what he is doing because it works! He has a sense of humor and I am so happy to have found him, after having bad experiences with other doctors. I highly recommend him to anyone wanting pain management.

June 13th, 2013

I love the fact that Dr. Schurgin takes as much time as needed to get all the information on me and my condition. It did make me realize why I waited past my scheduled appointment, I would rather wait and him be thorough then be on time and ignored.

March 18th, 2013

A Miracle

Dr. Schurgin has done several procedures on me over the years. He is not only concerned about my pain management, but my whole being. He is very detailed oriented, thus everything is explained and I am not anxious. His easy going bedside manner makes me feel comfortable with the procedures. Everyone in his office and in the surgery center make me feel welcomed and get me to relax. One of my other doctors have referred patients to him because of the results of my procedures. I had gone to other doctors before Dr. Schurgin, but they were not as thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Schurgin to others.

March 4th, 2013

Back pain management

My son had a very successful procedure. I have been in severe pain for many years when on my feet. It was suggested I see pain specialist & chose Dr. Schurgin. I am extremely happy with the results. I can now stand & work & do the things I really enjoy. Also I have a lot more energy than I have had in years.

April 26th, 2012

Thank God for Dr. Schurgin

I just had my final appointment with Dr. Schurgin and I feel wonderful! I had 2 epidural procedures and the relief that I have had has been both immediate and lasting. I found Dr. Schurgin to be engaging, caring and took the necessary time to explain both my condition and treatment plan in great detail.

February 3rd, 2012

Dr Schurgin is the best pill in medicine

Dr Schurgin treated car accident injuries that no other pill or Dr had effectively treated for just short of 2 yrs. I was referred to Dr Schurgin - he properly and immediately started the diagnosis process requiring an MRI had hadn't received and the 1st visit he provided Cranial Sacral that relieved my pain for nearly 48 hrs. He treated the discovered the 1 herniated disc and 2 bulging discs in my neck that to date been directly treated. Only the symptoms had been treated. I underwent Pulse Radio Frequency today and have the greatest relief that I've had in months. I fully expect headaches and soreness in the next wk or 2 once the swelling subsides and the sedation wears off but at least the physical therapy may be less painful in the weeks to come. He went through every step in the surgery room and was so comforting he had us all laughing during a few seconds during the procedure. The idea of the procedure was so traumatic for me that I cancelled 3 prior appts and refused in person to Dr Schurgin at a follow up appt. His reassurance convinced me to reconsider and he went so far as to handwrite information on paper while with him to assist and encourage me to research PRF. Dr Schurgin is a caring and expert doctor and will tell you what you need to know not what you want to hear based on his decades of experience. My respects and gratitude to Dr Schurgin and his office staff and Biltmore Surgical Center. D

December 12th, 2011

Great professional, outstanding care!

I have been dealing with severe hip pain for the past 15 years (multiple surgeries, complications etc) after visiting with Dr. Schurgin a couple of times he was able to pinpoint the sources of pain and tactically address each one. I'm feeling the best I have in many years thanks to the companionate and thoughtful care of Dr. Schurgin and his friendly staff.

October 10th, 2011

Caring Dr. and office staff

Very caring Dr. and staff. Friendly yet professional - Dr. is very knowledgable of his area of expertise, but listens to the patient.

August 18th, 2011

Not a professional doctor.

May 25th, 2011

Got My Life Back

I began seeing Dr. Schurgin shortly after moving to Phoenix and he was able to properly diagnosis and determine the right program for me to follow. I'd been rear-ended by an 18-wheeler and at times wondered if I'd ever be able to stop taking Vicodin and other medications. Not only do I have my life back, but I'm able to hold/carry my newborn son any time it's needed. That would've been impossible before I started seeing Dr. Schurgin. He's very caring and invested in the lives of his patients. I'm so glad I was referred to him by a co-worker.

May 11th, 2011

Excellent doctor

After being shuffled from doctor to doctor since 1994, Dr. Schurgin has been the first doctor to be very honest with me about my condition. He and his staff took time with me when I emotionally didn't think I could take much more. When other opinions were needed the doctor also referred me to the best of the best. I don't know what I would have done without them!

May 11th, 2011