A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Segal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Segal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Segal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Isaac Segal MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur I. Segal practice?
- Dr. Arthur Segal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Segal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA and Pismo Beach, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.