A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Seltzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seltzer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Seltzer, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seltzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Oscar Seltzer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur O. Seltzer practice?
- Dr. Arthur Seltzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Seltzer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See North Haven Internists and North Haven Cardiologists.