A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Sesso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sesso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sesso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sesso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Sesso practice?
Dr. Arthur Sesso practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.