A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Shushan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Shushan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Shushan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shushan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shushan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Sancta Maria Hospital
- Belmont Medical Associates Inc.- Cambridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shushan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur D. Shushan practice?
Dr. Arthur Shushan practices Internal Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists.