A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Sippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Sippo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Sippo, MD is board certified in Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sippo graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Sippo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
- Sparta Community Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Carmine Sippo MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Sippo practice?
- Dr. Arthur Sippo has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Sippo practices Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine near O Fallon, IL.
See O Fallon Preventive Medicine Specialists.