Dr. Arthur Sit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Sit?

December 25th, 2013

Not Recommended at all.

I underwent surgery with doctor Sit and to my surprise without my being informed in advance, he left town the next day on vacation and forgot to designate a colleague to take over my care in his absence. There were serious emergency complications from the surgery including ha scratch on my eye and I was left totally unable to see at all for several days with no care except from first-year student doctors, none of the other doctors on staff with him would see his patient during his long absence and he did not respond to his hospitals many attempts to reach him. Upon his return he and his fellow doctors were only concerned about liability and not patient care, even though I made it clear I had no intention of any legal action, I only cared about not going blind. No effort was made to prevent the same thing from happening again. And. I was also billed for several procedures which never took place. Although the Mayo Clinic where he works is highly ranked in many areas of medicine this is an example of why Dr. Sit's department of ophthalmology is comparably very low in the rankings every year. The level of care I received was actually better from the first year student doctor who tried her best to save my sight than it was from Dr. Sit.

April 28th, 2013

Patient

Appears to be very knowledgeable and professional.

January 19th, 2015