A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Smerling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Smerling, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Smerling graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Smerling has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Jay Smerling MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Smerling practice?
- Dr. Arthur Smerling has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Smerling practices Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Anesthesiologists, and New York Critical Care Practitioners.