A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Smerling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Smerling, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Smerling graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Smerling has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur J Smerling MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Smerling practice?
- Dr. Arthur Smerling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Smerling practices Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: NY, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Anesthesiologists, and New York Critical Care Practitioners.