Dr. Arthur Smith MD Patient Reviews

May 16th, 2016
Dr. Smith never disappoints!
My family and I are so grateful to have found Dr. Smith as a dermatologist. He is so knowledgable in what he does and is reliable when it comes to diagnosing the problem within the first visit. His staff is also attentive and I have never once had an issue going to Dr. Smith's office. I always recommend family and friends to him and they have nothing but great things to say about him when visiting!

February 10th, 2016
Outstanding Dermatologist
Outstanding Dermatologist, for 2 months I was suffering from a rash my other dermatologist had diagnose as psoriasis. Dr. Arthur Smith knew as soon as he saw me that it was hives, his staff was very compassionate as well, cleared up on the third day of his visit and the medication he sent me. Excellent!

July 28th, 2015
I love my Dermatologist. He sees everyone in my family including my grandchildren. His office is very efficient, making my visit even more pleasant. I always feel comfortable going there. More importantly, he is a great diagnostician. Thank you Dr. Smith for always taking care of me and my family!

April 24th, 2014
The best Dermatology doctor ever
Dr. Smith treats his patients with such care. He gets to the point of the problem and fixes it immediately. My husband and I would never go to another Dermatologist ever. His office runs like a well oiled machine. All his nurses and assistants are the very best. My skin is free from all the sun damage problem areas over 72 years. Thank you Dr. Smith you are fabulous.

December 27th, 2013
excellent service and optimal results
Dr. Smith is excellent in your field, my son and myself were treated by him with optimal results. He has a knowledgeable staff providing the best care to the patients.

October 16th, 2013
very pleased
Dr. Smith, very professional and pleasant, always ready to answer my questions. The office staff is friendly and pleasant, The office itself is very clean,

August 29th, 2011
I found Dr. Smith and his staff were excellent at taking care of me and my concerns.

June 29th, 2011
Dr. Smith is an excellent diagnostician and is extremely thorough. I had a skin cancer that needed to be surgically removed. He did a great job. His staff is courteous and friendly. Given my skin condition, I had a great overall experience at Dr. Smiths office.