A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Sober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Sober is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Sober, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sober graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sober has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Joel Sober MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Sober practice?
- Dr. Arthur Sober has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Sober practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.