A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Soclof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soclof
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soclof Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soclof graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Soclof has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Soclof MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Soclof practice?
- Dr. Arthur Soclof has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Soclof practices Allergy & Immunology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Allergists.