A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Soclof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soclof graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Soclof has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Soclof MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Soclof practice?
- Dr. Arthur Soclof has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Soclof practices Allergy & Immunology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Allergists.