A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Sosis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Sosis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Sosis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Infectious Disease
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sosis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur C Sosis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Sosis practice?
- Dr. Arthur Sosis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Sosis practices Dermatology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Pottsville, PA.
See Allentown Dermatologists.