A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Sosis is Satisfactory. Dr. Sosis has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Sosis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sosis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sosis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Sosis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Sosis practice?
Dr. Arthur Sosis practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Pottsville, PA.
See Allentown Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Art Sosis, Dr. Arturo Sosis