A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Speece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Speece is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Speece graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Speece has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital Tarrant County
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
- Southwest Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur James Speece DO is a male Pain Management, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Speece practice?
- Dr. Arthur Speece has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Speece practices Pain Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Pain Management Doctors.