Dr. Arthur Spiro DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 11th, 2016
Worse Doctor I Ever Saw
If I could give him a zero I would. Been on bcbs for many years now but am no longer working so I am now on medicaid until my grand babies are old enough to go to daycare. I went to Spiro because I have to keep on with my thyroid meds and blood pressure meds. I gave them a list of this the one only time I saw him a couple of months ago. I still had thyroid meds from previous doctor and just ran out so I called them 5 days ago to call it in. Did not get call back for 4 days and was told my blood work showed I did not need it. I said of course it would because I was ON the meds when you took the blood, I ran out 4 days ago. Nurse said give her an hour and she will call in. Pharmacy said nothing was there for me. Call doctor back and was told to call other pharmacy it was there so I did and he said nothing was there and not at ANY Rite Aid. Called doctor back and was told a nurse would call me to which I have heard nothing. 5 days without my thyroid meds due to their incompetence and I am so weak I can barely think straight. Thyroid meds is a lifelong medication like a diabetic. Not to mention how very off putting he was when I saw him and did not want to hear my medical history or the treatments I was on. Medicaid is a joke and so and so is this Spiro.