Dr. Arthur Staddon MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Philadelphia, PA

October 15th, 2015
This is an excellent physician who probably saved my life and has taken friendly interest in my subsequent years

September 20th, 2015
Excellent and caring staff. Dr. Staddon is a compassionate, warm , efficient thorough doctor. Always puts you at peace.

April 25th, 2015
would recommend.a wonderful doctor and person.i am a survivor because of him.

April 20th, 2015
If it walks like a duck!
Would not recommend this doctor to anyone that values honesty and integrity. Dr. Staddon is treating my loved one for Stage 4 Cancer of multiple organs. Of course we would have questions regarding treatments, etc. Well, don't dare to ask him a question! He will deflect, divert and dodge your concerns like no other. In addition, he'll make a smart remark to you and insist he is a god and don't have to answer to pions like us. The ignorance this man shows towards compassionate family members of the ill is just flat out disgusting. His credentials may show star worthy, however, his pathetic attitude trumps all. He has treated my loved one like a guinea pig, and could care less about her. It's sad simply due to the fact that we are looking out for her best interest, and he is looking out for data to import into just another case study. Personally, the guy deserves a smack in the mouth. That's my opinion....

February 12th, 2015
Oncological care by an Internist
Senility and easily overwhelmed. Tends to neglect obvious and life threatening issues with patient to the point of inability to provide proper treatment. Bedside manner is good, but failed on numerous occasions to properly educate patient on illness. Very vauge on direction of treatments and outcomes. Ignores patients complaints until the problem becomes so serious that there is not much else to be done. Misdiagnosed and sent patient home with several blood clots, then when finally admitted his incompetent staff over dosed patient with blood thinners. Would not recommend this internist for anything more than a common cold. If you have cancer, look elsewhere if you want to be provided with care and proper treatments. It should be law for doctors to provide you with their statistics on patient care. You should know how many patients have died while under their care, how long their survival times were and how many patients continue to receive care. If this information were provided to me before establishing a "business" relationship (ie, cancer ), I believe I would have not made the choice to place my life in this incompetents hands.

December 13th, 2013
Mr Robert Parker
Dr Staddon is definitely a "Top Doc" in my eyes. I have been a patient of his since 2001 . I found him to be very professional & caring. I would highly recommend him to family & friends. He has helped me battle multiple cancers with good results. I am very grateful & thank him & his staff for saving my life.

January 21st, 2011
This doctor saved my daughter's life from a rare type of cancer. I can never repay him what he did for us.

October 4th, 2010
Exuses, and Apologes
I have a young daughter suffering from cancer she is only 17 years old. The doctor has her on a high dose of medication hat often times make her very ill, she had complained about how the medicine makes her feel several times and nohing as been done. Many of the times the nurses loose paper work, have to run back to my house to deliever supplies. They forget things. One time a nurse lost her blood sample and could not find it. I sat in a waiting room in the doctors office from 5 to 6:30, when we went to see what the problem was we were told they had FORGOTTEN about us and all the doctors had gone home!!! This is no way a young cancer patient should be treted. I know he is a much better doctor than this but she is not getting the proper help and caring that she deserves. It is bad enough a child must suffer through fight for her life, all be to be told she was forgotten about.

October 24th, 2008
Dr. Staddon is a wonderful physician, GREAT bedside manner, spends quality time with his patients to educate them. He is always on time and very professional and courteous.

August 4th, 2008
100% deserving of being recognized as a TOP DOC!
Dr. Staddon is 100% deserving of being recognized as one of the areas Top Docs! Dealing with a cancer is scary; Dr. Staddon has an excellent personality and is always up beat - even looked forward to his appointments because of his stories, positive attitude and overall pleasant disposition. In our case Dr. Staddon's diagnosis was right on the money. The treatment plan he outlined shrunk the tumor. The pathology report showed the tumor to be 98% dead. Dr. Staddon knows what he is doing and is excellent at his profession!!!