Arthur M. Szyniszewski Is this you?

Have you seen Arthur M. Szyniszewski?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 4th, 2015

Best of the best

I am a healthy 55 year old woman who didn't know I had a hole in my heart for my entire life (VSD). A sneaky little blood clot went through the hole and exploded in my brain. Not big enough to be classified as a stroke, but big enough to cause me confusion, memory loss and loss of balance. He was so kind in explaining what had happened and how (he even drew me a picture). I felt much relief in knowing the cause and it can be fixed without having open heart surgery. He is my hero!!

January 15th, 2015