A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Tatge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Tatge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tatge
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tatge Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatge graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tatge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur J Tatge DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Tatge practice?
- Dr. Arthur Tatge has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Tatge practices Ophthalmology near Lapeer, MI.
See Lapeer Ophthalmologists.