A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Tatge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Tatge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatge graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Tatge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Tatge DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Tatge practice?
- Dr. Arthur Tatge has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Tatge practices Ophthalmology near Lapeer, MI.
See Lapeer Ophthalmologists.