A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Taylor has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur J Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Arthur Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.