A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Thomas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Thomas has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Dutton Thomas MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Arthur Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Thomas practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Weirton, WV.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.