A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Ticknor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Ticknor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Ticknor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ticknor graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ticknor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Ticknor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Ticknor practice?
- Dr. Arthur Ticknor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Ticknor practices Family Medicine near Norwich, NY.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR and Hood River, OR.
See Norwich Family Physicians.