A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Tillinghast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Tillinghast is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Tillinghast, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillinghast graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Tillinghast has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Judson Tillinghast MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. A J. Tillinghast practice?
- Dr. A Tillinghast has 3 office locations.
Dr. A Tillinghast practices Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pulmonologists.