A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Ting is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ting has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Rose Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur J Ting MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Ting practice?
- Dr. Arthur Ting has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Ting practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cupertino, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Fremont Orthopedic Surgeons.