A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Tolentino is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Tolentino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from Saint Louis University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Rangel Tolentino MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur R. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Arthur Tolentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Tolentino practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near National City, CA.
See National City Internists and National City Infectious Disease Doctors.