A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Tolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Tolis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Tolis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolis graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tolis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Horton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Frederick Tolis MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Tolis practice?
- Dr. Arthur Tolis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Tolis practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Rock Hill, NY.
See Middletown Internists.