A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Topoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Topoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Disorders
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cholesterol Management
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Lipid Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Topoulos graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf.
Dr. Topoulos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Topoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur P. Topoulos practice?
Dr. Arthur Topoulos practices Internal Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury Heights, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Vineland Internists.