Review of my experiences with Dr. Topoulos show details Review of my experiences with Dr. Topoulos
by Ron D on Jan 24th, 2015

Dr. Topoulos is one of the best in his field. He has treated both my wife and myself with the utmost professionalism. I would recommended both Dr. Topoulos and Presbyterian Hospital.

I received an infection during a procedure show details I received an infection during a procedure
by Dan Wise on Mar 26th, 2013

i received an infection in my leg when Dr topoulos ran a wire through a blood vessel. i ended up in an emergency room a few days later for 8 hours. his office was called by the attending doctor. I was on antibiotics for 3 weeks and on crutchess for most of that time. i never heard from him again until i wrote a rather nasty letter to the hospitol. Then one of his assitants called and tried to bully me by saying i signed a release when i came in the hospitol. i hung up on her 3 times, that how rude she was finally she stopped calling me back. the hospitol treated it the same way. Neither cared much and would only remind me of what i signed. ha-ha. i have been telling anyone i meet with about this and to stay away from both. i hqd no intention of suing But I will tell you this, it was a very serious staff infection and both the good doctor and the hospitol treated my like i was a piece of crap.

Harry show details Harry
May 28th, 2010

Great physician. I recommend to anybody who needs help in vascular diseases.