A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Trust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Trust is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Trust, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trust graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Trust has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Trust DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Trust practice?
- Dr. Arthur Trust has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Trust practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Pulmonologists.