Dr. Arthur Trust DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2017
Honest and caring.
I had been a patience of Dr trust for about 10 plus years, and he is honest, caring and clear about what going on with my health. I like that if you want someone honest and to the point make an appoiment.

December 30th, 2016
A caring doctor
Everything that you would want from a doctor

December 1st, 2016
I want to be clear that Dr Trust is the worst doctor I have seen in years. His bedside manner is both condescending and nasty. He administers unnecessary tests that other doctors would only do if need be. However, worst of all, when he or a member of his staff makes a mistake, they not only refuse to take responsibility and fix it, they make the patient pay the price to cover their own behinds. The specifics are too long, but believe me, the word Trust in this doctors name is an oxymoron.

December 22nd, 2014
Dr. Trust saved my life
I was having EXTREME difficulty breathing, along with edema in my legs and low oxygen saturation numbers. My primary referred me to Dr. Trust. I have asthma, but I knew it wasn't asthma, nor was it a cold. After reviewing my blood work, chest xrays, and echocardiogram, Dr. Trust had a VERY strong suspicion that I have pulmonary hypertension - an extremely rare and incurable disease. I later learned that all his additional testing was by the book - it's a disease of exclusion. After ruling out all other possible causes and doing all the other required testing, he confirmed his diagnosis of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Based on statistics from the Pulmonary Hypertension Association, diagnosis usually takes 2.8 years, as the symptoms are non-specific, and most people, left untreated, die within 3 years. Within 3 weeks of my first appointment with Dr. Trust, he was able to confirm the diagnosis. After confirming his diagnosis he referred me to a specialist in NYC for treatment. He continues to be my pulmonologist and monitors my status each month. It's now been a year since my diagnosis. Had I not seen Dr. Trust, I'm not so sure I'd have been around to write this review.

June 6th, 2014
with my new insurance I needed a new primary care doctor. He spent time with me taking my info, answered all of my questions and even called me himself to give me the results of my blood work when it came in. His office was friendly and courteous. I would recommend him to friends and family.

May 12th, 2012
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! His office claimed that he was an internist as well as a pulmonologist, so on recommendation from a relative I decided to make a visit to help me fight the common flu and fluid in my ear. He seemed very uninterested in what I had to say about my condition. He drew blood with out any other details other than telling me it was for "tests". Figuring it was for a white blood cell count or something common, he ran hundreds of dollars of unnecessary test for allergies, which if he only asked I could have gave him detailed answers to and had no relation to current ailment. He ran unnecessary diagnostic tests on my lungs which later I found out on my bill was for asthma. Being an asthma sufferer for 32 years, I did not need him to tell me I had asthma and how bad it was. With all said and done after 2 visits, hoping that the second visit would produce more progress helping me with my flu and my ear condition, his best advice for the fluid in my ear was to see an ENT on a different floor. My condition with the flu had not changed at all. And yet he had the gall to tell me that I should go for even more tests that I could have easily given him answers to, that would have raised the total to more than $2500. In the end with a total of $1120, minus coverage from health insurance, this ordeal left me with a $500 bill I have to pay just for having the flu. This practice seems more interested in hiking up the bill than actually helping people.

July 29th, 2011
Dr. Trust did not make me feel comfortable as a patient!

January 9th, 2010
WONDERFUL STAFF - OUTSTANDING DOCTOR
WHEN I FIRST CALLED FOR AN APPT - I SPOKE TO THEIR OFFICE MANAGER - VERY KIND - VERY SMART - VERY COMFORTING - WHEN I CAME TO THE OFFICE -I WAS MET BY ISABELLE - EXTREMELY KIND AND PROFESSIONAL LADY - DR TRUST WAS DEF THE RIGHT DOCTOR FOR ME- HE LISTENED - DIDNT CUT ME SHORT - I WAS ABLE TO ACTUALLY ASK QUESTIONS TO A DOCTOR - VERY KIND AND INTELLIGENT PHYSICIAN. WILL ALWAYS USE HIM AS MY DOCTOR AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO FAMILY MEMBERS

April 6th, 2017